Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Dream Of:: Wedding Bells

Just working on a wedding commission and thought I would share my ideas with you all. The color is dusty rose. Very simple dress. I am thinking of stones in a variety of colors. Tourmaline colors to be exact, with contrasting pearls. I am trying something new too! A ribbon flower made from organza. It just sits to the side not in the center. A bit of color contrast, a bit of shine and a bit of luster. What do you think?


Sorry the photo quality is poor. I think my camera is on the brink of quitting.


1 comment:

  1. Sam! That is gorgeous! I love it. It will look so wonderful with the girl's dresses.
    When I saw you last, you had mentioned that you would love do something for my bridesmaids. I haven't forgotten that. I would love to get some ideas from you when you have the time. My only concern is that I have 8 of them, so I have to really keep my budget in check. If we can come up with something that is worth your time and works within my budget as well, I would love to have a little bit of you in my wedding.

    ReplyDelete