Sunday, June 13, 2010

I Dream Of:: COMING HOME


Is it that time already. Here I am thinking of all the things that make home Home. I am leaving tomorrow and I can't wait to get there. Not that Starbucks is what I am dying for. Sydney, by far, has a better cup of coffee. Its the company! I can't wait to be engulfed by my family and their hugs and kisses. I miss my four sisters. Their little hang ups, their way with phrases and words. Their quirkiness that were once annoying is now what I miss the most.

I miss the houses in their neat little rows and manicured control gardens. Living in the forrest is a wonderful thing but sometimes just looking out on some simple grass feels so relaxing. I miss the shopping. The price of living and the gentle sunshine.

In fact, the thing I miss the most is my mom. Her smell, the way her check feels when I kiss it. that crapey softness that comes with ages of smiling. I can't wait for her to hug me. To spend hours cuddled up in her bed with her talking till 5 am.



No comments:

Post a Comment