Saturday, June 13, 2009

I Dream of :: the Garden


The dream theme for my front garden is filled with Hostas, Gardenias, Azaleas and Camelias.  I am also thinking that variegated Mondo Grass or "Spider Plants" would be nice with Cyclamen and Impatience for low ground cover.  All flowers in shades of white.  

A wonderful display of dark leaves and Bright whites with Fresh Greens.  I know that these blooms seems a bit "old fashioned" but they all produce the most dazzling table displays once cut!  I can't imagine a garden without them.


Hydrangea Arborescens Incrediball PPAF




Photo by Robert Tanari

2 comments:

  1. Hydrangeas are one of my favourites!! I have endless summers in my garden and they are still flowering in winter! Crazy . x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are one of my favorites too. The perfect flower! I have to have them in my garden. I also love Camelias. So there will be plenty of them.

    ReplyDelete