Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I dream of :: home

I like this cartoon from attack cartoonist.com.  I hear that I will be quarentined upon my return to Sydney for at least a week. Pig Flu.  I can imagine I will be marked as soon as we land. Flying from SFO to Sydney,with two small children on my own, is just asking for quarantine. My kids cough all year round due to asthma!  It will be interesting to say the least.  At least if they keep me home bound, upon my return, the kids and I can have PJ days and catch up on sleep. They won't be allowed into school.  


Its been raining all day here. I am not feeling up to doing much.  I did sit down at my desk and worked on a necklace only to find when i finished it I didn't like it.  What a waste of crimp beads!  Tomorrow I will have the day to myself with no children.  Hopefully, I can create something I am proud of.  I did get some fancy copper beads. I can't wait to you use them.  However, when I see them, nothing comes to mind.  I need to go to the botanical gardens in Sydney and see some winter displays.  Maybe I will take a walk around some of the beaches...  Not if it is raining. 

 I am sure my feelings are just impatience.  I can't wait to get home and see my family.  Just a few more weeks




No comments:

Post a Comment