Monday, June 1, 2009

A New Venture

Well, I finally decided to open an Esty.com shop.  My sister in law mentioned that I should give it a go.  There is a lot of people out there.  But few jewelry sellers in Australia.  I am thinking of opening a team for Aussie Sellers on Etsy.  This is one of my latest creations.  I hand rolled the Copper wire beads.  it is paired with Aquamarine, Jade, Amazonite and different Thai silver beads.  I love this necklace.  It is a very soothing piece.  I think now you can see why I liked that room in my last post?  Just noticed the colors are pretty similar...
I also discovered this wonderful artist in france.  His work is has a very sensitive and romantic quality to it.  Plus it isn't very large which makes  it even more intimate. 

Fabiennes' work can be found at   www. labokoff.etsy.com  or check out his blog at http://labokoff.blogspot.com/




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous images, his artwork is so sensitive.
    Love the new necklace too!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sharnel! I love this necklace. It is my favorite one at the moment!

    ReplyDelete